NOTICE TO RESIDENTS: (Road Work)
Phase 1: Tuesday-Wednesday 5/17-5/18
Phase 2: Thursday-Friday 5/19-5/20
Roads will be closed in phases while work is ongoing. Phase will typically be opened the following morning.
- ***Dates are subject to change due to weather delays or delayed dry times due to shade. Be on the lookout for updates from HOA/Property Manager.
- Refer to phase map for any closed/blocked areas.
- All vehicles must be moved out of phase/work area by 7:30 AM day of phase start or risk entrapment. Vehicles will need to be moved out of scheduled phase and you will have to walk to your homes via sidewalks or landscaped areas (not on road).
- One lane conditions will exist during sealing. Please be courteous of other drivers, drive slowly, and use extreme caution in these areas.
- Any personal property close to roads/work areas should be moved due to possible overspray.
- All residents, guests, children, and pets please stay out of all work areas.
- DO NOT MOVE CONES, EVEN IF SEALER IS DRY. DO NOT DRIVE, WALK, OR BIKE THROUGH CLOSED PHASE. PHASE WILL BE OPENED ONCE SEALER IS DRY. OPENING MAY BE DELAYED BY WEATHER.
- Reschedule deliveries, landscaping, or other services that may be affected by road closures.
- IMPORTANT: Turn off irrigation 24 hrs prior to phase start and do not turn on until 48 hours after phase is opened.
- Contractor and HOA cannot be held liable or responsible for property that is not removed or protected from all work areas.