NOTICE TO RESIDENTS:
Richland County Sealcoating
Sealcoating of roads:
Phase 1: Monday Aug. 15th
Phase 2: Tuesday Aug. 16th
- ***Dates are subject to change due to weather delays or delayed dry times**
- All vehicles must be moved out of phase/work area by 7:30 AM day of phase start or risk entrapment. Vehicles will need to be moved out of scheduled phase and you will have to walk to your homes via sidewalks or landscaped areas (not on road).
- Typical road closure is form 7:30 am till the following morning (approx. 24 hrs.). Crews will move cones to open roads when sealer is ready to be driven on.
- Refer to phase map on next page for any closed/blocked areas.
- One lane condition may exist during sealing. Please be courteous of other drivers, drive slowly, and use extreme caution in these areas.
- Any personal property close to roads/work areas should be moved due to possible overspray.
- All residents, guests, children, and pets please stay out of all work areas.
- DO NOT MOVE CONES, EVEN IF SEALER IS DRY. DO NOT DRIVE, WALK, OR BIKE THROUGH CLOSED PHASE. PHASE WILL BE OPENED ONCE SEALER IS DRY. OPENING MAY BE DELAYED BY WEATHER.
- Reschedule deliveries, landscaping, or other services that may be affected by road closures.
- **IMPORTANT: Turn off irrigation 24 hrs prior to phase start and do not turn on until 48 hours after phase is opened.**
- Contractor and HOA cannot be held liable or responsible for property that is not removed or protected from all work areas.
- RESCHEDULING of phases will not be the next day, they will typically be rescheduled for the end of the project, the following days schedule will remain the same. Check website daily for updates.
- School bus pick-up and drop-off: If there is a bus stop in the road closed area, please walk out of closed section to the nearest intersection for temporary bus stop location.