NOTICE TO RESIDENTS: Road Work @ Mid South Club
Sealing Completion Tuesday, July 18 (Random closures throughout neighborhood – see map and below)
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 Wake Forest Court
1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10 Northsouth Ct.
5 Royal Birkdale
30, 32, 34, 38, 40, 42, 221, and 223 Plantation Dr.
***Dates are subject to change due to weather delays or delayed dry times; make sure to check daily for updated schedule.
- All vehicles must be moved out of affected areas by 7:30 AM day of phase start or risk entrapment. No vehicles can be parked on road of the affected areas. You will have to walk to your homes via sidewalks or landscaped areas (not on road). A cone will be placed in driveways of the closed areas as a reminder that the road is closed.
- Typical road closure is from 7:30 AM until the following afternoon. Some roads or areas may require additional drying time and remain closed for longer.
- DO NOT MOVE CONES, EVEN IF SEALER IS DRY. DO NOT DRIVE, WALK, OR BIKE THROUGH CLOSED PHASE. PHASE WILL BE OPENED ONCE SEALER IS DRY.
- One lane conditions will exist during sealing. Please be courteous of other drivers, drive slowly, and use extreme caution in these areas.
- Any personal property close to roads/work areas should be moved due to possible overspray.
- All residents, guests, children, and pets please stay out of all work areas.
- Reschedule deliveries, landscaping, or other services that may be affected by road closures.
- IMPORTANT: Turn off irrigation 24 hours prior to phase start and do not turn on until 48 hours after phase is opened.
- Contractor and HOA cannot be held liable or responsible for property that is not removed or protected from all work areas.
- RESCHEDULING – Check website daily for updates.
- If someone drives through a closed section and causes damage to the roads or other property, they will be held responsible for all repairs and cleanup.