NOTICE TO RESIDENTS:
Georgetown County Road Sealing
UPDATED ON 7/15/2022 AT 8:21 AM
Sealcoating of roads: Meadow Street
- Phase 1: Monday 7-18-2022 THIS WILL FINISH THE RED SECTION (SEE MAP) OF MEADOW ST.
- Phase 2: Wednesday 7-13-2022
Single road lanes will be closed each day during the related construction phase, see PHASE map for details.
***Dates are subject to change due to weather delays or delayed dry times***
- Typical road closure is from 7:30 am till 6:00 pm, roads will be opened up after that.
- Opening time may vary slightly, DO NOT enter work zone until cones are removed.
- Refer to phase map on next page for any closed/blocked areas.
- All vehicles must be moved out of phase/work area by 7:30 AM day of phase start or risk entrapment. We will be closing single lane (one side of the street) each day so if you need to leave your house, please try to park at a neighbor across the street so you will have access to vehicle. Once road is closed there will be no entering or exiting your driveway if your side of the street is closed.
- One lane condition will exist during sealing. Please be courteous of other drivers, drive slowly, and use extreme caution in these areas.
- Any personal property close to roads/work areas should be moved due to possible overspray.
- All residents, guests, children, and pets please stay out of all work areas.
- DO NOT MOVE CONES, EVEN IF SEALER IS DRY. DO NOT DRIVE, WALK, OR BIKE THROUGH CLOSED PHASE. PHASE WILL BE OPENED ONCE SEALER IS DRY. OPENING MAY BE DELAYED BY WEATHER.
- Reschedule deliveries, landscaping, or other services that may be affected by road closures.
- IMPORTANT: Turn off irrigation 24 hrs prior to phase start and do not turn on until 48 hours after phase is opened.
Contractor and HOA cannot be held liable or responsible for property that is not removed or protected from all work areas.