NOTICE TO RESIDENTS:
Georgetown County Road Sealing
Sealcoating of roads:
Phase 1: Phase 2: Phase 3:
Phase 4: Phase 5: Phase 6:
Phase 7: Phase 8: Phase 9:
**Dates are subject to change due to weather delays or delayed dry times due to shade. Be on the lookout for updates from _______________ (or check website for updates ________________). If a phase is rained out, it will be skipped and completed after the last regularly scheduled phase.
- Vehicles must be moved and parked outside of phase/work area by 7:30 AM day of phase start or risk entrapment. Your driveway will be inaccessible while work is ongoing in your phase. You must park outside your phase and walk to your home via landscaped areas until your phase is reopened by contractor.
- One lane conditions will exist during work. Please be courteous of other drivers, drive slowly, and use extreme caution in these areas. Refer to map.
- Any personal property close to roads/work areas should be moved due to possible overspray. Contractor and County will not be held liable or responsible for property that is not removed or protected from all work areas.
- All residents, guests, children, and pets please stay out of all work areas.
- DO NOT MOVE CONES/BARRICADES, EVEN IF SEALER APPEARS DRY. DO NOT DRIVE, WALK, OR BIKE THROUGH CLOSED PHASE. PHASE WILL BE OPENED BY CONTRACTOR ONCE SEALER IS DRY. OPENING MAY BE DELAYED BY WEATHER.
- Reschedule deliveries, landscaping, or other services that may be affected by road closures.
- IMPORTANT: Turn off irrigation 48 hours prior to phase start and do not turn on until 48 hours after phase is opened. Roads cannot be sealed if they are wet from irrigation.